Monday, July 4, 2011

How to animate the blog title or any web page (java script 1)

Hi,Friends how was my last post about a kid dragon?I think you will get something from my blog.
Ok ,Now i learn you how to animate your blog page or web page with a simple java script.
First I learn you how to animate blogger title with this code.
1.Go to your blogger Dashboard>Design>Add a Gadget>And click on "Html/Javascript"
2.Paste bellow code to content box.
-code-

3.Change "::Welcome to my world::" as  you like because this is the animate title.
4.Then click on "Save" Button.
How to animate any other web site?
1.Copy code and paste on your web site between <body> and</body>tag.

Any problem contact me using Facebook or putting a comment bellow the post. Do you see my cool Javascript that i post yesterday? No.please kindly click here to see it.I think you get more fun with friend .share this like this post any-ware.see you next day on my next new post about javascript code.keep in touch.

4 comments: