Monday, July 4, 2011

I found a kid Fire Dragon from my garden.

Normally i went to my garden every evenings .Today is a very special day for me because i found a kid dragon from my cool garden.when i enter to my garden i felt some worm from the middle of my garden.So i went to there quickly.wooow what a fantastic thing that i have ever seen.I will get some pictures using my Nokia 6124 3G phone.It is very big.I can't believe that where i was in.A zoo or a jungle?ohh..This's my garden.Friends don't afraid to my Big dragon.
 First picture from Up side of the kid dragon.(i climbed to a tree to get this picture)
This picture from right side of my kid dragon.

ohh...god..it come to me ..so i can't got the font of it correctly. sorry friends!


After a big trying i got it...
Ha ha do you see my kid dragon??Hey friend why i'm saying that is a kid dragon?
Because i don't know the name of this animal .If you know who is that comment on this post.thank you!


2 comments: